Thai Kitchen will launch its fifth location on Hampton Avenue in St. Louis and will begin accepting online orders on August 1, 2023
St. Louis, MO (STL.News) Thai Kitchen will open its new location on Hampton Avenue next Tuesday, August 1, 2023. They accept online orders only for pickup or delivery.
It is the fifth location for this family Thai restaurant chain in the St. Louis region. All locations have a Google Rating of 4.5 stars or higher. This new location has not been open, so it does not have a Google Rating, but the ratings for the other locations are as follows:
Thai Kitchen has five locations across the region:
- Florissant, Missouri – Google Rating – 4.8 Stars with 460 online reviews
- Maryland Heights, Missouri – Opening Fall 2023
- O’Fallon, Missouri – Google Rating – 4.6 Stars with 561 online reviews
- St. Charles, Missouri – Google Rating – 4.5 Stars with 252 online reviews
- St. Louis, Missouri (this location) – Not Yet Rated
- Wentzville, Missouri – Google Rating – 4.7 Stars with 317 online reviews
Thai Kitchen – Hampton location offers:
- Online Ordering
- Catering – Call +1 314-363-3993 for a quote
However, they do not offer dine-in. Their kitchen is a shared food hall called The Hill Food Co. on Hampton Avenue.
Thai Kitchen released this information on its website on July 27, 2023.
The Hill Food Co. Address and Website: