Thai Kitchen has four restaurant locations in the St. Louis region, providing authentic, award-winning Thai cuisines, resulting in high online customer reviews.
Sasimonthon Ongartsutthikul, a.k.a. Andie, recipient of the St. Louis Restaurant Review – Restaurateur of the Year Award – 2022.
Thai Kitchen (TK) offers four locations. Andie is onsite at one of the locations daily, ensuring that they meet or generally exceed customer expectations.
Their online customer reviews are impressive across all review site platforms, including Yelp. If you can get a high rating on Yelp, you know you are doing something right.
Considering their local presence and online reviews, we will be expanding our coverage of this unique locally owned family restaurant business that is attracting customers from across the region.
Each location is owned by a separate entity controlled by the founder, except the Florissant location. The founder sold it to her brother, but they operate all locations consistently across the board.
The operation is impressive, the online reviews are outstanding, and the dedication to providing top-rated cuisines and service has the highest standards. In addition, the family and staff are friendly and hard-working people trying to make a difference and based on their online reviews, and they are making a difference in the lives of their customers.
According to Wikipedia, Thai cuisines are among the most popular worldwide.
The locations in the St. Louis region are:
- Thai Kitchen – 8458 North Lindbergh Blvd., Florissant, MO
- Thai Kitchen – 8632 Mexico Road, O’Fallon, MO
- Thai Kitchen – 2436 West Clay Street, St. Charles, MO
- Thai Kitchen – 2 West Pearce Blvd., Wentzville, MO
All locations offer:
- Online Ordering
- A clean, safe and friendly family atmosphere
Thai Kitchen in the News
- Restaurateur of the Year Award – PRNewswire – March 4, 2022
- Restaurateur of the Year Award – STL.Directory – March 4, 2022
- Featured Restaurant Owner – St. Louis Restaurant Review – November 8, 2021