Thai Kitchen – O’Fallon is the oldest Thai Kitchen location that Sasimonthon Ongartsutthikul, the founder, still owns and operates.
This is the flagship restaurant of the Thai Kitchen chain that was founded by Sasimonthon Ongartsutthikul.
This successful family chain has a fantastic story behind it that is beyond the scope of this listing, but the owner, Sasimonthon Ongartutthikul, migrated to the U.S. in 1995 from Bangkok, Thailand. After arriving in the U.S., she had to decide how to provide for the family. After having a restaurant in Bangkok, she decided to start a restaurant to support the family.
She opened this location in 2014 and operated it herself with the support of her mother until she had the funds to begin expanding.
This location expanded its dining space in November 2022 and remodeled the existing location to create an upscale but casual atmosphere. The new addition is called Thai Bar, featuring two bars and authentic Thai decorations hand-picked by the owner.
Thai Kitchen – O’Fallon online reviews as of September 23, 2023, are as follows:
- Google – 4.6 Stars with more than 570 online reviews
- Facebook – 4.6 Stars with 296 online reviews – 1.6K likes – 1.7K followers
- Yelp – 4.3 Stars with 179 online reviews
- TripAdvisor – 4.5 Stars with 16 online reviews
- DoorDash – 4.8 Stars with an amazing 5,900 online reviews
Thai Kitchen locations are as follows:
- Florissant, MO
- Maryland Heights, MO – operates as Thai Mama
- O’Fallon, MO – this page
- St. Charles, MO
- St. Louis, MO
- Wentzville, MO
Address, phone and email:
8632 Mexico Road
O’Fallon, Missouri 63366
Phone: +1 636-281-2389
- LoveThaiSTL Listing
- STL.Directory Listing
- St. Louis Restaurant Review Listing