DD Mau Vietnamese Eatery added to the Restaurant Directory on St. Louis Restaurant Review.
ST LOUIS, MO (STL.News) DD Mau Vietnamese Eatery has been added to the restaurant directory on St. Louis Restaurant Review for its high online reviews and success in satisfying customers. They have opened and continue to grow during some of the most challenging times in the restaurant industry.
They have the two locations listed, but another one will open next to CitiPark in downtown St. Louis, MO.
Currently, DD Mau offers two locations, with a third location to open soon:
- 11982 Dorsett Road, Maryland Heights, MO – Phone: +1 314-942-2300
- 20 Allen Avenue, Webster Groves, MO – Phone: +1 314-926-0900
Their menu offers:
- Bowls – prices range from $13 to $14
- Sliders & Rolls – prices range from $8 to $9.50
- Banh Mi – prices range from $10 to $13
- Snacks – prices range from $4 to $7.50
- Pho/Soups – prices range from $13 to $16
- Fried Rice – prices range from $10 to $16
This establishment will be added to the business directory on STL.News as well. Additionally, it was added to STL.Directory. Read the news article published by STL.Directory.
- Owner/Manager: Julie Truong
- Email: DDMauSTL@gmail.com
Martin Smith is the founder and Editor in Chief of STL.News, STL.Directory and St. Louis Restaurant Review. Smith is responsible for selecting content to be published with the help of a publishing team located around the globe. Smith is also responsible for building a network of aggregator sites to manage thousands of aggregated and indexed sources to create the content library used to filter and publish. He is a member of the United States Press Agency.