Top 10 Dessert Spots in St. Louis, MO
ST. LOUIS, MO: (STLRestaurant.News) – If you have a sweet tooth, St. Louis has all kinds of delicious options for desserts. You might prefer a local specialty like frozen custard, the newest addition such as the “Boozy Ice,” or a favorite specialty cupcake. Whatever you’re craving, St. Louis has it covered!
They’ve been dishing out and baking up some of the best traditional, and some of the most lavish and creative desserts around. They’ve also been destroying even the most determined dieters with a touch of decadent elegance.
So whether you’re “All Shook Up” with Ted Drewes peanut-butter cups and banana concrete, opt out for Crown Candy Kitchen’s, “Johnny Rabbit special” — banana malt with whipped cream, nuts and nutmeg, or simply want to sit back and chill out at Baileys’ Chocolate Bar with their “to die for” buttercream and chocolate ganache, paired with one of their many chocolate martinis, you CAN’T go wrong!
Our Top 10 Dessert Spots in St. Louis, MO for July 2016 are:
1. Ted Drewes Frozen Custard – 6726 Chippewa, Saint Louis, MO 63109
2. Fountain on Locust – 3037 Locust ST, Saint Louis, MO 63103
3. Crown Candy Kitchen – 1401 Saint Louis Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63106-3920
4. Bailey’s Chocolate Bar– 1915 Park Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63104-2536
5. Piccone Pastry – 6197 Delmar Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63112
6. Jilly’s Cupcake Bar and Cafe –8509 Delmar Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63124-2110
7. Ices Plain & Fancy– 2256 S 39th St, Saint Louis, MO 63110-4020
8. Gelato Di Riso –5204 Wilson Ave, St. Louis, Saint Louis, MO 63110
9. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams – 389 N. Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63108
10. Andy’s Frozen Custard – 311 S Kirkwood Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63122
Our list is compiled based on scanning a public database of customer reviews and ratings using the St. Louis, MO area. We believe that it is the customers opinion, not our opinion, that matters. Our list is determined solely by public opinion.
Contributing Editor: Kara Savio