Thai Kitchen – O’Fallon to host its third Sunday Brunch Buffet Sunday, July 9, 2023, with new menu items.
The Thai Kitchen chain, owned by Sasimonthon Ongarsutthikul, is among the highest-rated Thai restaurants in the St. Louis region, with four locations and another location opening soon in St. Louis, MO.
The existing Thai Kitchen locations are:
- Florissant, MO
- O’Fallon, MO
- St. Charles, MO
- Wentzville, MO
- St. Louis, MO – Opening July 2023
- Maryland Heights, MO, is NOT affiliated with this chain.
They have served award-winning Thai cuisine to the St. Louis region since 1997 and continue to grow customers and locations.
The Sunday Brunch Buffet costs $24.95, and no reservations are required. The buffet opens at 11:00 am thru 2:00 pm.
The Sunday Brunch Buffet menu for Sunday, July 9, 2023, is as follows:
- Scrambled Eggs with Cheese
- Thai Omelet
- Thai Toast
- Wonton Soup
- House Salad with Peanut Dressing
- Chicken Massaman Curry
- Spicy Egg Plant with Pork
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Thai Kitchen Chicken
- Pad Thai – our hottest-selling item that is popular worldwide
- Khau Noodle
- Nam Prig Oomg – Northern Style Hot Sauce
- Grilled Beef with Sticky Rice
- Crab Rangoon – homemade
- Egg Rolls – homemade
- Thai Dumpling – homemade
- Sweet Sticky Rice with Mango
- Sweet Sticky Rice with Custard
- Thai Tapioca with Young Coconut
Address and phone:
8632 Mexico Road
O’Fallon, Missouri 63366