- Senate Bill 105: 2021 Appropriations Act.
- House Bill 404: Ltd. Immunity for PSAP/TC for S.L. 2021-171.
- Senate Bill 183: Ignition Interlock/Various Changes.
- Governor Cooper made the following statement on SB 105:
“This budget moves North Carolina forward in important ways. Funding for high speed internet, our universities and community colleges, clean air and drinking water and desperately needed pay increases for teachers and state employees are all critical for our state to emerge from this pandemic stronger than ever. I will continue to fight for progress where this budget falls short but believe that, on balance, it is an important step in the right direction.”
- Governor Cooper made the following statement on SB 183:
“This legislation will expand the use of ignition interlock systems that are proven to reduce alcohol related accidents and save lives.”