April 2019 Arizona Became the First State to Recognize Professional Licenses Issued by Other States
Phoenix, AZ (STL.News) Arizona has been recognized as a progressive state in recent news, most publications missed some of the best Arizona news that was announced in April of this year, including STL.News. It could be the beginning of creating a more efficient government, eliminating a significant amount of bureaucracy that has likely slowed the growth of business across the country.
Passing this Bill will help consumers move into the state of Arizona without the bureaucratic hassle that has existed in the past. This Bill will help improve the lives of professionals for years to come. Hopefully, other states will take similar action.
In recent months, Arizona has also been recognized for the following accomplishments on STL.News:
- Arizona Earns Top Credit Upgrade From Moody’s – November 19, 2019
- Arizona Governor Ducey Celebrates Northrop Grumman’s New Campus – November 13, 2019
- Arizona Governor Ducey Announces Opening of Arizona-Israel Trade and Investment Office in Tel Aviv – November 10, 2019
- Arizona Ranked Number One “Inbound State” In The Nation – November 10, 2019
- Arizona Makes Top 10 List of Tax-Friendly States – October 9, 2019
- Arizona Ranks Fourth For Economic Momentum – October 5, 2019
- Arizona’s Surging Tech Jobs – October 02, 2019