Thai Kitchen – Wentzville announced Happy Hour, Monday thru Friday, from 4 pm to 6 pm.
WENTZVILLE, MO – Thai Kitchen – Wentzville has announced on their website Happy Hour, Monday thru Friday, from 4 pm to 6 pm starting today, with featured Thai appetizers and wine and beer specials.
Thai Kitchen is a popular family-owned Thai restaurant in Florissant, O’Fallon, St. Charles, and Wentzville.
The owner, Sasimonthon Ongartsutthikul, a.k.a Andie, was recently nominated for the “Restaurateur of the Year Award – 2022” by St. Louis Restaurant Review. After migrating from Thailand, she started and sold many Thai restaurants in the St. Louis region.
Their Google Rating is 4.6 stars with more than 190 online customer reviews.
Their Happy Hour features Thai appetizers and drinks are as follows:
- Thai Chicken Tacos – $8 – (2) crispy tacos with sweet chili glaze and thai slaw on soft flour tortillas.
- Spicy Shrimp Tacos – $8 – (2) crispy shrimp tacos with spicy aioli slaw on soft flour tortillas.
- Seaweed Salad – $ 5
- Octopus Salad – $6
- Curry Puffs – $7 – (2) chicken or veggie puffs, flakey, golden crust.
- Crispy Chicken Bites – $8 – bite-sized crispy chicken with sweet chili sauce.
- Shrimp Tempura – $9 – (4) crispy fried shrimp in tempura batter.
Drinks & Sips
- Prosecco Pop – $8 – sparking prosecco with a tropical popsicle.
- Lemongrass Spritzer – $8 – Moscato, citrus, housemade lemongrass syrup
- The Pink Elephant – $8 – Moscato and housemade strawberry-basil syrup.
- Bangkok – $7 – red sangria with apples and citrus.
- Hana Lychee Sake – $9 (craft)
- Hana Fuji Apple Sake – $9 (craft)
- chang, Singha, Sapporo, kirin, beer Lao – $5
- Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Select, Michelob Ultra – $4
- house red or house white – $5
Additionally, beer on tap and a sushi bar is coming within the next few days.
Thai Kitchen – Wentzville address and phone:
2 West Pearce Blvd
Wentzville, Missouri 63385
Phone: +1 636-856-0775
Martin Smith is the founder and Editor in Chief of STL.News, STL.Directory and St. Louis Restaurant Review. Smith is responsible for selecting content to be published with the help of a publishing team located around the globe. Smith is also responsible for building a network of aggregator sites to manage thousands of aggregated and indexed sources to create the content library used to filter and publish. He is a member of the United States Press Agency.