Harrisburg, PA (STL.News) Governor Tom Wolf announced today that the Wolf Administration, in coordination with Bucks County Emergency Services, will be opening a Multi-Agency Resource Center (MARC) to assist individuals, families, and businesses affected by recent storm damage access state and local resources.
“Residents are hurting and need and deserve support as they begin to recover from the devastating impact of these storms,” Gov. Wolf said. “Establishing this resource is an important first step to help impacted individuals navigate what is often a confusing process so they can gain access to the needed resources.”
This MARC is available for all Bucks County and Philadelphia residents. Featuring representatives from more than a dozen state, local, county and regional agencies, the resource center will be open from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM Tuesday and Wednesday in the cafeteria of Keystone Elementary School, 1800 Keystone Street, Croydon.
In addition to municipal and legislative representatives, agencies slated to participate include:
- American Red Cross
- Bucks County Animal Response Team
- Bucks County Area Agency on Aging
- Bucks County Children and Youth Social Services Agency
- Bucks County Emergency Management Agency
- Bucks County Health Department
- Bucks County Intermediate Unit Head Start Program
- Bucks County Office of Military Affairs
- Bucks County Opportunity Council
- City of Philadelphia Office of Emergency Management
- Legal Aid of Southeastern PA
- PA Department of Environmental Protection
- PA Department of Transportation
- PA Office of Attorney General
- PA Emergency Management Agency
- PA Housing Finance Agency
- PA Insurance Commission
- PA Labor and Industry
- Salvation Army
Southeast Volunteers Organization Active in Disaster (VOAD)
Officials continue to urge residents and business owners to report storm damage to municipal officials using the phone numbers below.
- Bensalem Township – 215-633-3741
- Bristol Borough – 215-788-3828, ext. 12
- Bristol Township – 267-812-2938
Anyone who repairs damage is encouraged to record their efforts with photographs, documents and receipts.