TRENTON NJ (STL.News) Governor Phil Murphy signed the following bills into law.
- A-13/S-4000 (Freiman, Armato, Pintor Marin, Mazzeo, Houghtaling, Coughlin/Sarlo, Sweeney, Addiego) – Establishes “New Jersey Debt Defeasance and Prevention Fund,” appropriates $3.7 billion.
- S-1255/A-1925 (Singleton, Pou/Wimberly, Reynolds-Jackson, Tucker) – Requires that certain realty transfer fee revenues be dedicated to the Special Needs Housing Trust Fund.
- S-3949/A-5871 (Sarlo, Cunningham/Pintor Marin, Burzichelli) – FY 2021 State supplemental appropriation; appropriates $100.3 million in General Fund monies and $14.4 million in Property Tax Relief Fund monies.
- A-12/S-3997 (Coughlin, McKeon, Jasey, McKnight, Chiaravalloti/Addiego, Cunningham) – “New Jersey College Affordability Act”; appropriates $10 million.
- A-5539/S-3954 (Burzichelli, Benson, Zwicker/Sarlo, Sweeney) – Provides partial pension and retirement income exclusion for taxpayers with incomes between $100,000 and $150,000.
- A-5345/S-3428 (Reynolds-Jackson, Mukherji, Vainieri Huttle/Lagana, Ruiz) – Expands eligibility under New Jersey earned income tax credit program to allow taxpayers who are at least 18 years of age or older to qualify for modified benefit.
- A-5520/S-3633 (Vainieri Huttle, McKnight, Benson/T. Kean, Diegnan) – Increases income eligibility limits for PAAD program and Senior Gold Prescription Discount Program by $10,000.
- S-3798/A-5805 (Vitale, Turner/Lopez, Benson, Johnson) – Eliminates premiums and waiting periods for certain NJ FamilyCare enrollees and directs DHS to implement additional targeted outreach initiatives to increase enrollment.