Missouri Municipal League was organized to improve municipal government and administration in the State
The Missouri Municipal League (MML) was organized in 1934. Since its organization, its aim has been “to develop an agency for the cooperation of Missouri cities, towns and villages and to promote the interest, welfare and closer relations among them in order to improve municipal government and administration in the state.” Thus, the League’s basic goal is to strengthen cities through unity and cooperation.
The MML is an independent, statewide, not-for-profit association governed by a Board of Directors consisting of a President, Vice President, Active Past Presidents, 12 elected municipal officials and five appointed municipal officials; with at least one Board member from each Congressional District. The Board appoints an Executive Director to manage the affairs of the League.
- Executive Director – Richard Sheets
- Policy and Membership Associate – Stuart Haynes
- Communications and Marketing Manager – Laura Holloway
- Policy and Membership Associate – Ramona Huckstep
- Event/Training Manager – Emily Koenigsfeld
- Administrative Assistant – Lori Noe
1727 Southridge Dr.
Jefferson City, MO 65109
Phone: +1 573.635.9134
Fax: +1 573-635-9009
- MML Link
- MML Facebook