- The Justice Department awarded nearly $101 million to combat human trafficking • Attorney General William P. Barr announced updates on Operation Legend at a press conference in Milwaukee
- Attorney General Barr joined President Trump at the White House to discuss proposed legislation to reform Section 230.
- Operation DisrupTor, an international law enforcement operation targeting opioid traffickers on the Darknet resulted in over 170 arrests worldwide and the seizure of weapons, drugs and over $6.5 million
- The Department of Justice identified New York City, Portland and Seattle as jurisdictions permitting violence and destruction of property
- Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey A. Rosen published an op-ed about qualified immunity and police reform
NOTE: YouTube – 743 Views as of September 26, 2020 @ 3:39 am