Siline’s Restaurant and Bar Opens in Ballwin, Missouri, offering French West Indies and Caribbean Food.
BALLWIN, MO (STL.News) Siline’s Restaurant and Bar opened in December 2022 for special events and banquets but opened for dine-in in January 2023. This unique food menu is going over well with the residents, that have blessed this establishment with a Google Rating of 4.9 Stars.
Cuisines offered are:
- French West Indies Food
- Caribbean Food
Currently, they offer online ordering using the following platforms:
- Uber Eats
- eOrderSTL online ordering platform owned and managed by St. Louis Restaurant Review, coming soon.
The latest news is as follows:
- Received their liquor license to serve beer, wine, and liquor.
- They will begin serving breakfast in May 2023.
- They will be releasing a new expanded menu in April 2023.
- They will start offering a catering menu in April 2023.
- They were added to the restaurant directory on St. Louis Restaurant Review on April 17, 2023.
- They were added to STL.Directory on April 17, 2023.
- They were added to STL.News business directory on April 17, 2023.
Address and phone:
15581 Manchester Road
Ballwin, Missouri 63011
Martin Smith is the founder and Editor in Chief of STL.News, STL.Directory and St. Louis Restaurant Review. Smith is responsible for selecting content to be published with the help of a publishing team located around the globe. Smith is also responsible for building a network of aggregator sites to manage thousands of aggregated and indexed sources to create the content library used to filter and publish. He is a member of the United States Press Agency.