We can help you easily submit & distribute your press release using our highly optimized website and news channels
There are two decisions that you need to make:
- Do you want to write the press release or hire a professional writer?
- How much do you want to spend to distribute your press release?
Four (4) steps to distribute your press release:
- Write your press release. If you do not have the skill or time necessary to write an effective press release, we can help. There is an additional fee for our professional press release writing services. Price varies based on length of press release and research time.
- Decide whether you will write the press release or hire a professional.
- Decide which distribution package that is best to accomplish your promotional objective.
- Purchase press release distribute package.
That’s all you have to do! We will do the rest!
Your press release will be published on STL.News under “press release” category and will remain there indefinitely. It will be distributed and shown in the major search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo and Yandex. It will be distributed to our blog aggregators such as Blogarama.com, FeedPublish.com, RSS.News and shared to our social media accounts including, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, WordPress.com and more.
Assuming you have a website; you will receive valuable links from STL.News. STL.News is ranked among the top 1% of websites on the web. The link from STL.News to your website will enhance your rankings in search results.
Additional features for press release distribution:
- Professional press release writing service.
- Add a customized YouTube video to your press release.
- Add an info-graphic that will help engage your readers.
Benefits of additional features for press release distribution:
Press Release Writing Services – a well-written press release using the proper keywords will help your press release rank higher in search results and properly convey your message to our audience.
YouTube Video – converting your press release to a video press release will help engage readers and get your video indexed in YouTube. YouTube is owned by Google. Google Search is ranked the number 1 search engine in the world. YouTube is ranked number 2. Need we say more?
Info-Graphic – If you have information that is engaging to readers and maybe can be easily updated later, an info-graphic can accomplish those objectives.
Points to consider about your press release distribution:
- A well written press release will help increase traffic. Search engines determine where to rank content in search results. A properly written press release will rank higher in search results and news search results. If you do not have the knowledge to properly write a press release; consider hiring one of our professional writers. It might be money that is well-spent.
- Adding a video will also index your press release in YouTube, which is ranked the second most used search engine in the world. Additionally, a large number of consumers prefer to watch content rather than reading it.
- Money determines distribution. Our basic package is highly effective that will cover all major online areas, including search engine search results, search engine news, blog aggregators and social media.
Press Release Internal Links:
- Submit Press Release
- Press Release Distribution
- Press Release Writing Service
- What is a Press Release
- View Press Releases