Distribute your press release using video to enhance online visibility – Video Press Release
Press release distribution is a standard service in which individuals, companies, and governments distribute information to the media, serving as an invitation to distribute their data to inform the public. Before digital media, press releases were distributed exclusively to the press. However, since the web was made available to the public, now press releases can be viewed by anybody searching on the web, expanding the value of press release distribution.
A Video Press Release (VPR) takes the text content and converts it into a video to upload onto the YouTube platform, significantly expanding how your content can be viewed.
Benefits of Video Press Release:
- YouTube is the second largest search engine on the web.
- The general public prefers to watch rather than read.
- A video press release enhances visibility by making multiple formats available.
- In addition, video press releases are easy to share on social media.
Why use YouTube for VPR distribution?
This is a common mistake made by digital marketing companies, PR distributors, and businesses across the web. There are video alternatives on the web. However, YouTube is owned by Google and is the second largest search engine. Therefore, when we create and publish your VPR, it will be shown in Google Search, Google News, YouTube and shared on social media platforms enhancing your online presence significantly compared to other services.
Benefits of using YouTube for VPR distribution:
- YouTube is owned and frequently crawled by Google Search and Google News, expanding the video’s visibility in search results.
- YouTube is the second largest search engine, which exposes your video to a larger audience.
- Quickly share the video across various social media platforms
- Permanent exposure, unless you want it removed after a specific period.
STL.News will publish your press release for a fee, but also we can take that content and convert it into a VPR to enhance the visibility of the PR. So naturally, we charge a fee, but the price will vary based on the estimated time to create the video.
- DocuSign, Inc. – December 31, 2021
To request a quote, please email [email protected] using the email title “Request Video PR Quote.”
View sample of VPR