It’s Holiday Fare Wine Trail Time Again – Hermann Wine Trails
ST. LOUIS, MO: (STLRestaurant.News) Hermann Wine Trails – With fall right around the corner, and the holidays soon to follow, it’s time to start thinking of spending some time out in beautiful wine country. Each year several of your favorite wineries participate in the Holiday Fare Wine Trail on November 19 & 20th. It’s a celebration of great foods & great wines shared in a fun atmosphere with family and friends.
Seven wineries on the Hermann Wine Trail are anxious for you to come out and sip and sample their wares. Enjoy some of your favorite holiday foods paired with award-winning wines. This years’ tasting menu looks incredible.
Tickets are $30 per person and must be purchased in advance. Each ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass, and entry into a drawing for one night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each winery. You must be 21 to participate.
Online ticket sales end Wed. Nov. 16th at 4 pm unless we sell out! A limited number of tickets are available—advance purchase required. Call the Hermann Welcome Center, 800-932-8687, for ticket information. Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price. Make this year, a holiday season to remember!
The hours for this year are:
- Saturday, November 19th -10:00 to 5:00
- Sunday, November 20th- 11:00 to 5:00
Check out the Tasting Menu below:
- Adam Puchta – Baked Sweet Potato with Maple Sour Cream and Salted Nuts, paired with Hunter’s Red
- Bias – Baked Turkey Tettrazini, paired with Spiced Holiday Wine
- Dierberg Star Lane – Twice-Baked Mini Potato Dauphinoise, (potato gratin muffins), paired with Pinot Noir
- Hermannhof – Pumpkin Ginger Soup with Black Forest Ham, paired with White Lady
- OakGlenn – Cape Cod Meatballs, paired with River View Red
- Robller – Turkey Croquettes with Traminette Sauce, paired with Traminette
- Stone Hill – Pumpkin Bread with Streusel Topping topped with Chardonel Crème Anglaise, paired with Traminette