Ameren Corp. is a holding company for Ameren Missouri, and Ameren Illinois with headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri
Ameren Corp. is a holding company, founded in 1997, and is comprised of several power and energy companies. The subsidiary companies:
- Ameren Missouri
- Ameren Illinois
- Ameren Transmission Company
Ameren is the St. Louis local electric company serving more than 2.4 million electric customers, and 900,000 natural gas customers across more than 64,000 square miles.
A subsidiary of Ameren Corp. is Ameren Missouri, which owns the Bagnell Dam on Osage River creating “Lake of the Ozarks, a familiar tourist attraction to many Missourians.
Ameren Corp. is a public traded company owned primarily by institutional investors. It trades on the NYSE under ticker symbol “AEE” and is a component of the S&P 500. Major shareholders have been Vanguard Group, BlackRock and State Street Corporation.
Ameren revenues exceed more than $7 billion dollars and employees more than 9,000 employees.
1901 Chouteau Avenue
St. Louis, Missouri, 63103
Ameren Phone: (800) 552-7583
As of October 30, 2017, according to Google Finance, Directors are:
- Warner L. Baxter, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Martin J. Lyons Jr., Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Bruce A. Steinke, Senior Vice President – Finance, Chief Accounting Officer
- Gregory Lindvedt Nelson, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Catherine S. Brune, Independent Director
- J. Edward Coleman, Independent Director
- Ellen M. Fitzsimmons, Independent Director
- Rafael Flores, Independent Director
- Walter J. Galvin, Lead Independent Director