STL.News is an online news site, publishing 200-300 news articles daily. Our news articles are provided by:
- Press Releases by all Federal Government Agencies
- Press Releases by Foreign Governments
- Press Releases by All 50-State Government Offices (Governor, AG, SOS, DNR, Conservation, etc.)
- Press Releases by Publicly Traded Companies
- Press Releases by Private Companies
- Press Releases purchased on STL.News
- Press Releases by 20 of the largest cities in the U.S.
- Press Releases by PR distributors such as PR Newswire, 24-7 Press Release & more
- Press Releases are obtained from more than 1,000 direct news sources
- Original content provided by STL.News
Our content is shown on:
- Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, and DuckDuckGo Search
- Google News
- Bing News
- Apple News
- DuckDuckGo News
- Multiple Social Media Accounts including Facebook with more than 5,000 followers, Twitter, Pinterest
Our objective is to be the primary online news source, publishing news and direct source news from across the globe, including, Canada and the United Kingdom. Content is king! We want to be the King of online news content.
Additionally, our goal is to minimize advertising on STL.News. We prefer to financially support the publication utilizing content marketing and other products/services which we feel is less of a distraction to visitors. Content marketing is an effective branding strategy. It will help our sponsors’ website rankings with the major search engines, including Google, Bing, Yahoo and Yandex.
STL.News Rankings (Ahrefs & Alexa):
- Ranked in the top 0.0001% of 1B websites online by Ahrefs
- Ahrefs UR Rating is 86 (on a scale of 1 to 100)
- Aherfs DR Rating is 71 (on a scale of 1 to 100)
- 5M+ Backlinks from more than 30K referring domains, including Wikipedia, Library of Congress, BBC, Huffington Post, NYTimes and more
STL.News has more than 60,000 articles online and publishes between 200 to 300 articles daily with objectives to publish more than 500 articles daily in the near future.
STL.News is a self-hosted site. We own a data center that hosts more than 400 websites, including STL.News. STL.News is hosted on a dedicated server with its content distributed utilizing a worldwide CDN (content delivery network) with more than 118 data centers located around the world for fast load time for desktop and mobile versions. Additionally, STL.News is optimized for mobile utilizing AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) providing mobile visitors the best user experience while enhancing our visibility to mobile users searching for news stories.
Current Website Traffic (October 2018)
Currently, our CDN analytics shows more than 900,000 page requests daily, more than 500,000 page views from thousands of visitors daily. Currently, we have more than 250,000 pages indexed at Google increasing daily, increasing impressions and clicks.
News Category Sponsorship (Starting at $5,000)
Each News Category will have a single sponsor, which will include:
- Press Release Announcing the Partnership
- Header Advertisement Linked to Dedicated Business Directory Listing on STL.News
- Dedicated Page offering business name, description, address, Google Map, contact information and deep linking to all relevant pages on your website, which will enhance Google, Bing and Yandex crawling and indexing your website
- Free press release distribution
Content Sponsorship (Starting at $2,500)
(Video Sponsors – Infographic Sponsors)
- Real Estate Articles
- Financial Markets Articles
- Finance Articles
- Health Related Articles
- Legal Related Articles
- Restaurant Articles
STL.News Products & Services
- Business Directory Listings – Industry Specific Business Directory Listings
- Category Sponsorship
- Content Sponsorship
- Direct Content Publishing Authority – Perfect for Publicly Traded Companies
- Media Partner Opportunities by State – state media partners purchase a license agreement, controlling news and advertising on state categories
- Press Release Distribution
- Website Hosting – Data Storage – CDN
Affiliate News Websites
- BizNews.Today – business news
- EduBlog.News – news from colleges and universities across the country
- FeebPublish.com – blog aggregator
- RSS.News – worldwide news from world media providers
- RSSWX.News – weather
- STLMO.News – Missouri News
- STLNewsMissouri.com – Missouri news aggregator
- STLNews.us – Media Partner Opportunity Marketing Website
- UpDimo.com – search engine – (coming soon)
- USRealty.News – real estate news and business directory listings
Affiliate Websites – Non-News Related
- MechanicIT.com – PC and server remote online repair and diagnostics
- MO.Properties – MLS listings across the St. Louis Metro area (coming soon)
- STLMedia.Agency – Digital Marketing Products and Services
- UltimateHost.Domains – Domain Names and Website Products
- We are properly indexed in the major search engines for maximum online search results
- We are included in all major search engines news channels, including Google News, Bing News, DuckDuckGo News, News360 and growing
- Collectively, STL.News, RSS.News, and USPress.News, publishes more than 1M news articles annually
- We have significant traffic that increases daily, exposing our sponsors to our large audience for promotional and branding purposes
- STL.News objective with offering Media Partner Opportunities is to expand local news with partners located in those communities.
Media Partner Opportunities: we offer a license agreement that entitles our Media Partners to expand local news in their licensed state, and sell advertising generating their own revenue that is shared in part with STL.News, LLC to help support the cost of the publication.
- What is direct source news? News provided by government offices or companies that the source publishes themselves for distribution. STL.News does not rewrite the content provided in order to avoid mistating the sources’ message.
- References to any company, federal government offices, state government offices, Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, DuckDuckGo is not intended to suggest that they support or endorse STL.News.
- All representations are accurate as of October 2018, however, conditions are subject to change without notice.