STL.News Introduction – Media Kit
STL.News is an online news site that is correctly indexed with the major search engines. Our domain authority is high, and distribution is significant. For example, Moz gives our domain a rating of 63. Funds from sponsorship are used to our news publishing ambition, which is our primary objective.
Our news articles are provided by:
- Federal Government Agencies
- Foreign Governments
- All 50-State Government Offices (Governor, AG, SOS, DNR, Conservation, etc.)
- Publicly Traded Companies
- Private Companies
- Press Releases purchased on STL.News
- Municipalities from across the U.S.
Our content is shown on:
- Google News
- Google My Business Post
- Google Business Site
- Google Search
- Bing/Yahoo Search
- DuckDuckGo Search
- Apple News
- News Break App
- News360 App
- Flipboard App
- WordPress.com Blog
- Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Pinterest, Instagram, LiveJournal & Reddit
Our objective is to be the primary online news source, publishing direct source news from across the country and worldwide.
Content is king! We want to be the King of online news.
STL.News Rankings (Ahrefs & Alexa):
- Ranked in the top 0.0001% of 1B websites online by Ahrefs
- Ahrefs UR Rating is 86 (on a scale of 1 to 100)
- Aherfs DR Rating is 72 (on a scale of 1 to 100)
- 18M+ Back-links from more than 48K referring domains, including Wikipedia, Library of Congress, BBC, Huffington Post, NYTimes, and more
STL.News is hosted at Google Cloud for best performance, security, and indexing. STL.News is hosted on a dedicated server with its content distributed utilizing a worldwide CDN (content delivery network) with more than 100 data centers worldwide for fast load time for desktop and mobile versions. Additionally, STL.News is optimized for mobile utilizing AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages), providing mobile visitors the best user experience while enhancing our visibility to mobile users searching for news stories.
STL.News Products & Services
- STL.News objective with offering Media Partner Opportunities is to expand local news with partners located in those communities.
- Media Partner Opportunities: we offer a license agreement that entitles our Media Partners to expand local news in their licensed state and sell advertising, generating their own revenue shared in part with STL.News, LLC to help support the cost of the publication.
- What is direct source news? News is provided by government offices or companies that the source publishes themselves for distribution. STL.News does not rewrite the content provided to avoid misstating the sources’ message.
- References to any company, federal government offices, state government offices, Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, DuckDuckGo is not intended to suggest that they support or endorse STL.News.
- All representations are accurate as of December 2019; however, conditions are subject to change without notice.