STL.News is an online news site. Our news articles are provided by:
- Press Releases by all Federal Government Agencies
- Press Releases by Foreign Governments
- Press Releases by All 50-State Government Offices (Governor, AG, SOS, DNR, Conservation, etc.)
- Press Releases by Publicly Traded Companies
- Press Releases by Private Companies
- Press Releases purchased on STL.News
- Press Releases by some of largest cities in the U.S.
- Press Releases by PR distributors such as PR Newswire, 24-7 Press Release & more
- Press Releases are obtained from more than 4,000 direct news sources
Our news stories are shown on:
- Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, and DuckDuckGo Search
- Google News
- Bing News
- Apple News
- DuckDuckGo News
- Multiple Social Media Accounts including Facebook with more than 7,000 followers, Twitter, Pinterest
Our objective is to be the primary online news source, publishing direct source news from across the country and the world.
Content is king! We want to be the King of online news.
STL.News Rankings (Ahrefs & Alexa):
- Ranked in the top 0.0001% of 1B websites online by Ahrefs
- Ahrefs UR Rating is 87 (on a scale of 1 to 100)
- Aherfs DR Rating is 72 (on a scale of 1 to 100)
- 8M+ Backlinks from more than 48K referring domains, including Wikipedia, Library of Congress, BBC, Huffington Post, NYTimes and more
STL.News is a self-hosted site. We own a data center that hosts more than 400 websites, including STL.News. STL.News is hosted on a dedicated server with its content distributed utilizing a worldwide CDN (content delivery network) with more than 118 data centers located around the world for fast load time for desktop and mobile versions. Additionally, STL.News is optimized for mobile utilizing AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) providing mobile visitors the best user experience while enhancing our visibility to mobile users searching for news stories.
Current Website Traffic (October 2018)
Currently, our CDN analytics shows more than 250,000 page views per day.
STL.News Products & Services
- Media Partner Opportunities – become a media partner, create your own ad agency and news bureau.
- Press Release – Press Release Center (PRC) – submit your press release and let it be shown on STL.News and the major digital news channels like Google, Bing and Apple News.
- Business Directory Listings – promote your business on STL.News with a high ranking web page with valuable back-links.
- Investor Relations Services – we offer access to our platform for those with timely, but sensitive financial news.
- Guest Post – get published on STL.News. We welcome guest post of content that we consider relevant to our readers.
Affiliate News Websites
- BizNews.Today – business news
- EduBlog.News – news from colleges and universities across the country
- FeebPublish.com – blog aggregator
- RSS.News – worldwide news from world media providers
- RSSWX.News – weather
- STLMO.News – Missouri News
- STLNewsMissouri.com – Missouri news aggregator
- STLNews.us – Media Partner Opportunity Marketing Website
- UpDimo.com – search engine – (coming soon)
- USRealty.News – real estate news and business directory listings
- STL.News objective with offering Media Partner Opportunities is to expand local news with partners located in those communities.
- Media Partner Opportunities: we offer a license agreement that entitles our Media Partners to expand local news in their licensed state, and sell advertising generating their own revenue that is shared in part with STL.News, LLC to help support the cost of the publication.
- What is direct source news? News provided by government offices or companies that the source publishes themselves for distribution. STL.News does not rewrite the content provided in order to avoid misstating the sources’ message.
- References to any company, federal government offices, state government offices, Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, DuckDuckGo is not intended to suggest that they support or endorse STL.News.
- All representations are accurate as of December 2019, however, conditions are subject to change without notice.