Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar is located in Ballwin, Missouri and offers Catering Services in the St Louis area
Candicci’s Restaurant is an upscale Italian restaurant that has been in business for more than 37 years. It is owned and operated by Bob Candice. Candicci’s is known for their pizza’s, Italian cuisines and live music on weekends. Candice has been offering catering services to the St. Louis region his entire adult life and has catered for some of the largest and most respected companies in the region.
Candicci’s Restaurant offers catering, delivery, online ordering, a banquet room and live music on weekends.
They are conveniently located one block north of Manchester Road in Ballwin, on Holloway Road.
In recent years, Candicci’s has been recognized for hosting several Dine Out events to raise money for families and victims in of healthcare, homes, furnishings, etc. Their Dine Out events have included Darrell Russell, a long-term employee who lost his home to fire, Ballwin police officer Michael Flamion who was shot in the line of duty and recently, Michelle Arthur, a Menards employee who was struck by a car driven by a fleeing shoplifter.
Candicci’s Restaurant, Bar & Catering Services
100 Holloway Rd
Ballwin, Missouri 63011
Phone: (636) 220-8989
Candicci’s Related Links:
- In the News
- Candicci’s Facebook Page
- Candicci’s Website Sitemap
Candicci’s News on STL.News – Read In the News at Candiccis.net
- February 11, 2020 – Accepting Reservations for Valentine’s Day
- January 31, 2020 – Big Game Announcement
- January 27, 2020 – Valentine’s Day Menu
- December 21, 2019 – STL Restaurant News Article – Christmas Eve Buffet
- December 21, 2019 – Christmas Eve Buffet Article
- December 6, 2019 – Christmas Events
- November 21, 2019 – Thanksgiving Article
- October 24, 2019 – Holiday Catering Article
- Dine Out Event, October 8th, Results
- Dine Out Event, October 8th Invitation
- New Kitchen Management Team
- June 27, 2019 – Live Music and Dinner Special
- April 4, 2019 – Live Music and Dinner Special Announcement