Ameren Corp. is a holding company for Ameren Missouri, and Ameren Illinois, with headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri
A holding company founded in 1997 and is comprised of several power and energy companies. The subsidiary companies:
- Ameren Missouri
- Ameren Illinois
- Ameren Transmission Company
It is a local electric company that serves more than 2.4 million electric customers and 900,000 natural gas customers across more than 64,000 square miles.
Ameren Corp subsidiary is Ameren Missouri, which owns the Bagnell Dam on Osage River, creating “Lake of the Ozarks, a familiar tourist attraction to many Missourians.
It is a public traded company owned primarily by institutional investors. It trades on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “AEE” and is a component of the S&P 500. Major shareholders have been Vanguard Group, BlackRock, and State Street Corporation.
Ameren revenues exceed more than $7 billion and employees more than 9,000 employees.
1901 Chouteau Avenue
St. Louis, Missouri, 63103
Phone: +1 800-552-7583
As of October 30, 2017, according to Google Finance, Directors are:
- Warner L. Baxter, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Martin J. Lyons Jr., Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Bruce A. Steinke, Senior Vice President – Finance, Chief Accounting Officer
- Gregory Lindvedt Nelson, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Catherine S. Brune, Independent Director
- J. Edward Coleman, Independent Director
- Ellen M. Fitzsimmons, Independent Director
- Rafael Flores, Independent Director
- Walter J. Galvin, Lead Independent Director