DUBLIN (STL.News) – The “Data Center Server Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global data center server market was worth US$ 40.2 Billion in 2018
Data centers are designated archives that provide either a physical or virtual infrastructure to store, process, organize, and disseminate an organization’s data and important files. They are designed uniquely and can be differentiated as internet facing or enterprise (or internal) data centers. A network’s most vital systems are housed in the data centers as they are important for the continuity of daily tasks. The safety and reliability of data centers and the information contained within them is highly important as a network’s most vital systems that are important for the continuity of daily tasks are housed in data centers.
For some organizations, data centers can be a large centralized place with various IT systems and solutions for support, and for others it can be a small room with physical files and reports. In addition to this, servers act as the backbones of data centers and are usually used to transfer data over different computers. Data centers can be found in various industries such as healthcare, financial institutions, IT, retail, and even in government sectors.
The continuous transfer of data from private servers to cloud-based solutions is currently driving the growth of data center servers in various industries across the globe. Data center can store servers and other equipment, thereby increasing their demand among the cloud service providers to house cloud services and cloud-based resources. Most consumers are now planning to increase the use of private and public cloud in the coming years. Moreover, various consumers are now transferring data across public cloud and other commercial facilities such as colocation sites, and network provider’s point of present location.
This has augmented the demand of the Internet of Things (IoT) which further requires data center servers to include endpoint devices such as integrated compute/storage; intelligent gateway devices and nearby devices such as on-premise data centers and managed hosting sites. Other factors elevating the growth of the data center server market include increasing usage of unique client centric solutions, enhanced security management, technological innovations, etc.
Looking forward, the market value is projected to exceed US$ 57.7 Billion by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of around 6% during 2019-2024.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global data center server market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global data center server industry?
- What is the breakup of the global data center server market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the global data center server market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global data center server market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global data center server market?
- What is the structure of the global data center server market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global data center server market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
- 2.1 Objectives of the Study
- 2.2 Stakeholders
- 2.3 Data Sources
- 2.4 Market Estimation
- 2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
- 4.1 Overview
- 4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Data Center Server Market
- 5.1 Market Overview
- 5.2 Market Performance
- 5.3 Market Breakup by Product
- 5.4 Market Breakup by Application
- 5.5 Market Breakup by Region
- 5.6 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product
- 6.1 Rack Servers
- 6.2 Blade Servers
- 6.3 Micro Servers
- 6.4 Tower Servers
7 Market Breakup by Application
- 7.1 Industrial Servers
- 7.2 Commercial Servers
8 Market Breakup by Region
9 Global Data Center Server Industry: SWOT Analysis
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Strengths
- 9.3 Weaknesses
- 9.4 Opportunities
- 9.5 Threats
10 Global Data Center Server Industry: Value Chain Analysis
11 Global Data Center Server Industry: Porters Five Forces Analysis
12 Global Data Center Server Industry: Price Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
- 13.1 Market Structure
- 13.2 Key Players
- 13.3 Profiles of Key Players
- 13.3.1 Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- 13.3.2 Dell
- 13.3.3 IBM
- 13.3.4 Fujitsu
- 13.3.5 Cisco Systems
- 13.3.6 Lenovo
- 13.3.7 Oracle Corporation
- 13.3.8 Huawei
- 13.3.9 Inspur
- 13.3.10 Bull (Atos)
- 13.3.11 Hitachi
- 13.3.12 NEC Corp
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhhwhx/57_7_bn_data?w=5