Missouri Auto Accident Report: resulting in the death of Robert L. Strotheide (51) from Garden City, Missouri
(STL.News) The Missouri Highway Patrol reported a traffic accident. We regret to report this accident/news but wish that everybody involved and their families the best.
- Date: June 1, 2021
- Time: 8:20 PM
- Number of Vehicles: One
- Driver Name (1): Robert L. Strotheide (51) from Garden City, Missouri
- Driver Name (2): N/A
- Injury Driver (1): FATAL
- Injury Driver (2): N/A
- Vehicle Description (1): 2011 Harley Davidson Road Glide Custom
- Vehicle Description (2): N/A
- Incident ID Number: 210270924
- County: Henry County, Missouri
- Location: Route M at MO-13
- Driver Insurance (1): Unknown
- Driver Insurance (2): N/A
- Vehicle (s) Direction: Westbound
- Investigated by: TPR MJ Hickman #257 – assisted by TRP JS Baughman #117 and Henry County Sheriff’s Office.
- Troop: Troop A
- Misc. Information: Fatal Crash – vehicle (motorcycle) was westbound on Route M. Driver swerved to avoid a vehicle pulling out of a private drive. The driver overcorrected, causing the motorcycle to run off the roadway. The driver was pronounced deceased on scene by Henry County Coroner Dain Sisk at 1556.
It is the law in Missouri to:
- Wear a Seat-belt
- Have auto insurance
- Obey the laws
- Do NOT drive while under the influence of alcohol or drug use.