Aegion is a multinational company providing pipeline services including the protection, rehabilitation, engineering and design of infrastructure projects for a wide range of industries located in Chesterfield, MO
They have played a pioneering role in research since 1971 and have developed transformational solutions such as their cured-in-place pipe (CIPP), to rehabilitate and strengthen aging wastewater, water, energy and mining pipelines. We also provide corrosion engineering services and technologies to cathodically protect infrastructure.
Aegion strives to provide consistent safety and quality throughout all aspects of business.
17988 Edison Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63005, United States
Phone: (636) 530-8000
STL.News news articles regarding Aegion
- October 16, 2019 – Date Set to Announce Earnings
- October 9, 2019 – AEGN Awarded Wastewater Contract
- September 17, 2019 – AEGN Awarded Wastewater Pipeline Contract
- September 11, 2019 – AEGN Awarded Two Contracts
- September 11, 2019 – AEGN to Present at DA Davidson
- August 6, 2019 – AEGN Awarded Contract
- August 1, 2019 – AEGN Reports Second Quarter
- July 9, 2019 – AEGN Corporation Awarded $7.2 Million Wastewater Rehabilitation Project in Memphis, Tennessee
- June 18, 2019 – AEGN Corporation Awarded $5.1 Million Wastewater Rehabilitation Project for Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District