Top 10 Middle Eastern Restaurants
ST. LOUIS, MO: (STLRestaurant.News) Top 10 Middle Eastern Restaurants in St Louis – the popularity of middle eastern cuisines and restaurants are growing. Middle Eastern cuisines include Arab, Persian, Israeli, Kurdish, Armenian and Georgian cuisines.
Some commonly used ingredients for Azerbaijani and Turkish cuisines are olives, olive oil, pitas, honey, sesame seeds, dates, sumac, chickpeas, mind and parley. Some of the common dishes are Kebabs, Dolma and Doner Kebab. Cereals are the foundation of the diet in the Middle east, while flavorings are primarily butter and olive oil. Most commonly used meats are lamb and mutton while pork is prohibited in certain regions of the Middle East.
Humus is smashed chickpeas dip that is popular in the Lebanon and Syria regions. falafel, humus and salads are served in Jerusalem while Tahchin in Iran Perisan rick cake is popular.
International cuisines are fun as well as educational. People from all across the world have migrated to the St. Louis, MO area and it is easy to enjoy their cuisines in popular restaurants and learn more about these interesting cultures.
Our Top 10 Middle Eastern Restaurants in St Louis are:
- Sameem Afghan Restaurant – #31 of 2275 restaurants in St Louis – 4.5 Stars
- Taze Mediterranean Street Food – #50 of 2275 restaurants in St Louis – 5 Stars
- Ranoush – #177 of 2275 restaurants in St Louis – 4.5 Stars
- Olympia Kebob House & Taverna – #198 of 2275 restaurants in St Louis – 4 Stars
- Aya SOFIA Restaurant – #222 of 2275 restaurants in St Louis – 4.5 Stars
- Cafe Natasha’s Kabob International – #229 of 2275 restaurants in St Louis – 4.5 Stars
- Soco Gyros & Deli – #295 of 2275 restaurants in St Louis – 5 Stars
- Layla – #327 of 2275 restaurants in St Louis – 4 Stars
- Vine Mediterranean Cafe and Market – #336 of 2275 restaurants in St Louis – 4.5 Stars
- Sheesh Restaurant – #346 of 2275 restaurants in St Louis – 4.5 Stars
There are many more, so be sure to explore this fast growing restaurant sector. Please post your reviews on tripadvisor so we can read them and pick up on them when performing our research. International cuisine restaurants have always been popular in our country. Middle eastern restaurants time has arrived as many more consumers are frequently visiting these establishments.