BBQ THIS WEEKEND AT THE FUTURE LOCATION OF STACKHOUSE PUB & GRILL, CHESTERFIELD, MO
ST. LOUIS, MO: (STLRestaurant.News) – If the cuisines come close to tasting anything similar to what I smelled this morning while visiting the upcoming Stackhouse Pub & Grill on Olive Blvd, it will certainly be a hit with the locals.
Nice people, great atmosphere and great smelling food are what you what you can expect to experience when you try the new StackHouse Pub & Grill. Opening is not yet known as they await license, permits, etc. However, from what I have witnessed, I’m pleased. I noticed that they have talent from an award-winning BBQ restaurant that will certainly add to their recipe for success.
We stopped by this morning to get the latest about their opening date. It won’t be long, but until then you can experience their BBQ this upcoming weekend, Saturday, June 25th and Sunday, the 26th, from 12 pm to 5 pm, in the parking lot, featuring:
- Half Racks of Ribs for $8
- Thick Cut Pork Steak with BBQ Glaze for $5
- Pepper-Jack Steak Burgers on Brioche for $5
- Quarter Pound All Beef Hot Dog for $4
- Pulled Pork Sandwich for $6
- Sides include: Three Cheese Potato Bake for $3 – Green Bean Salad for $3 – Coleslaw for $2 – Chocolate Chip Cookies for $1 and Watermelon Feta Cheese Salad, Cucumber Salad and soda and water.
The prices look as good as the food smelled. You can make the determination about the flavor. This is your opportunity to see what to expect when they open for business. We wish them luck and encourage you to stop by to give it a try this weekend and to show support for a new establishment.
14156 Olive Blvd
Chesterfield, MO 63017
NOT Paid Advertisement