St Louis Craft Beer Week
ST. LOUIS, MO: (STLRestaurant.News) – St Louis Craft Beer Week began last Friday, July 29th and continues through today, Saturday, August 6th. If you haven’t had the opportunity to enjoy any of the activities, it’s not too late.
The event is organized by the St. Louis Brewers Guild and sponsored by Bailey’s Restaurants. The St. Louis Brewers Guild is a 501 (c) 3 non- profit organization whose mission to to support and promote every brewery who calls the Greater St. Louis Region home. Hometown breweries build community and are a key to the region culturally and economically.
Home to hundreds of breweries in the years prior to Prohibition, the St. Louis area now boasts more breweries in operation than ever before in its history; with several more in various stages of development.
St Louis Craft Beer Week remaining events available for your enjoyment today, Saturday, August 6th, 2016 are:
- 6th Annual Firkin Fest – 2 pm at the International Tap House located at 1711 9th Street in Soulard. More than ten firkins, many with special one-off variations.
- Burgers & Blues – 9 pm at Elijah P’s located at 401 Piasa Street in Alton, IL. Draft and burgers specials all day, plus Big George Jr. with the NGK Band on stage.
- Late Night Donut Flight – 10 pm at Hair of the Dog located at 1212 Washington Avenue, downtown St. Louis. A selection of Odell beers including Drumroll, Jolly Russian 2015, Brombeere and Fernet Porter 2015 paired with delectable donuts.
- The Little Piggy Went to Market (Schnucks) and Found Kona Beer – 12 to 3 pm at Schnucks located at 12332 Manchester Road in Des Peres. All tickets will include lunch (Pig roast, four other pairings of food to complement four varieties of beer). Each guest will receive a ticket into a drawing to win a Kona beach cruiser bike, drawing will be held at 2:30 pm and winner will receive bike on the spot. There will also be a free variety six pack of Kona beer for all ticketed guests. Swag and other items are available for each ticket guest. Register at schnuckscooks.com/cookingschool.com or call (314) 909-1704.
- St. Louis Craft Beer Week Games – 2 to 10 pm at Shamrocks Pub & Grill located at 4177 Veterans Memorial Parkway. The beer world comes together to compete in various feats of strength and strategy at Shamrock’s Pub and Grill in St. Peters, MO.
- Beer Lover Appreciation Day – 1 to 11 pm at Six Mile Bridge Beer located at 11841 Dorsett Road in Maryland Heights, MO. Do you love beer? Well, we love you and we want to thank you. They are kicking off the day with a brewery tour at 1 pm followed by a special beer release at 2 pm.
There is not much time left, but there are still some great events and specials for you to enjoyment.
For more information contact: