Legends & Lanterns Festival
ST. CHARLES, MO: (STLRestaurant.News) Legends & Lanterns – Historic St Charles, MO is hosting their Legends & Lanterns Festival over two weekends along historic St Charles Main Street. It is a spirited journey through Halloween history. You encounter 13 legends of Halloween history along Main Street all with a tale to tell plus Scarecrow Glen, Dia delos Muertos Plaza, stories aboard a horse drawn hay wagon and much more.
St Charles, MO is always creating fun, family friendly events for the community to enjoy. Downtown St Charles is a beautiful destination that is filled with atmosphere and gives a feeling of historic times with its brick laid street, quaint shops and restaurants and so much more.
While traveling along down Main Street be sure to stop in some of the popular restaurants like Magpies. Magpies is a local favorite than is conveniently located along Main Street right in the middle of the event.
- Saturday, October 22, 2016 – 11 am to 6 pm
- Sunday, October 23, 2016 – Noon to 5 pm
- Friday, October 28, 2016 – 5 pm to 8 pm – Pumpkin Glow & Late Night Shopping from 5 to 8
- Saturday, October 29, 2016 – 11 am to 8 pm – Pumpkin Glow & Late Night Shopping from 5 to 8
- Sunday, October 30, 2016 – Noon to 5 pm
Phone: (636) 946-7776