THE SLIDER HOUSE – MANCHESTER, MO
ST LOUIS, MO (STLRestaurant.News) – Are you looking for a new restaurant in town? Looking for one that can satisfy your burger craving? Look no further than to The Slider House in Manchester, MO at 9528 Manchester Road. The Slider House opened its doors on March 6, 2016.
Focusing on the mini-burger (aka “The Slider”), The Slider House specializes in doing something different in the restaurant industry.
The Slider House serves traditional sliders such as:
- All American – Grilled Beef Patty, Cheddar Cheese, Red Onion, Leaf Lettuce, Roma Tomato, Garlic Aioli
- The Old Hickory – Grilled Beef Patty, BBQ sauce, Cheddar Cheese, Crisp Bacon, Roma Tomato, Leaf Lettuce, Red Onion, Garlic Aioli
- Nashville Hot Chicken – Hand Breaded-Fried Chicken, Spicy Pickle, House Slaw & Special House-made Hot Chicken Sauce
- Southern Comfort Chicken Slider
- Italian Job – is topped with salami, Provel, arugula, tomato, banana peppers, and both a roasted-garlic aioli and a balsamic reduction.
There is a new local slider, the B2 Slider. The B2 Slider will feature a Gluten Free Bun, Specialty Blend of Bolyards’s Local Grass Fed Beef Patty, Melted Osceola Limburger Cheese, Candied Bacon, Beer Braised Cipollini Onions, Pickled Green Tomato, Fresh Arugula, and Truffle-Artichoke Aioli.
The Slider House also serves non-beef sliders including: Bacon Lettuce Fried Green Tomato and a Hot Chicken Slider.
Hours are: Monday – Thursday 11am – 11pm, Friday – Saturday 11a-11pm, Sunday 11am-10pm