OpenTable Releases List
ST. LOUIS, MO: (STLRestaurant.News) OpenTable Releases List: they are the world’s leading provider of online restaurant reservations, seating more than 19 million diners per month through online bookings among more than 37,000 restaurants. The San Francisco-based online restaurant reservation service, recently released a brand new list of top 10 restaurants fit for foodies in the area, and St. Louis continues to flourish as a bona fide foodie city.
Last year, St. Louis made NerdWallet’s list of the “Best Cities for Foodies,” as well as, WalletHub’s list of the “Best and Worst Foodie Cities for Your Wallet.” On that list, they ranked No. 21 out of 150. This month’s OpenTable restaurants fit for foodies current No.1 spot goes to Five Bistro, located at 5100 Daggett Ave. That’s exciting news for the restaurant and for diners of the popular Bistro.
Below is a list of the other awesome fit for foodie restaurants in order. Only one is located outside St. Louis but still in Missouri, and that’s 44 Stone Public House in Columbia. It came in at No. 2 on the list.
- Five Bistro- 5100 Daggett Ave.
- 44 Stone Public House- 3910 Peachtree Dr., Columbia, MO.
- Publico- 6679 Delmar Blvd.
- Elaia-1634 Tower Grove.
- Acero- 7266 Manchester Rd.
- Parigi- 8025 Bonhomme Ave.
- Three Flags Tavern- 4940 Southwest Ave.
- Juniper- 360 N Boyle Ave.
- Katie’s Pizza & Pasta Osteria- 9568 Manchester Rd.
- The Tavern Kitchen and Bar- 392 N Euclid Ave.