LINCOLN, NE (STL.News) Governor Pete Ricketts recently announced that he will be hosting a series of “Stop 30 x 30” town halls across Nebraska. President Joe Biden’s 30 x 30 goal aims to permanently protect in its natural state 30 percent of the nation’s land and waters by 2030.
At the town halls, Gov. Ricketts and others will deliver remarks about the 30 x 30 plan, and how Nebraskans can push back on President Biden’s radical climate agenda. Details for the Governor’s town halls in Clay Center and Norfolk on June 3rd and Wahoo and Broken Bow on June 7th are below. An additional announcement is expected shortly.
More information about Governor Ricketts’ opposition to 30 x 30 can be found at www.Governor.Nebraska.gov.
Stop 30 x 30 Town Hall in Clay Center
- When: 9:30-10:30AM CT on Thursday, June 3, 2021
- Where: Clay County Fairgrounds (Main Building), 701 N. Martin Ave., CLAY CENTER
Stop 30 x 30 Town Hall in Norfolk
- When: 1:00-2:00PM CT on Thursday, June 3, 2021
- Where: Johnny Carson Theater, 801 Riverside Blvd., NORFOLK
Stop 30 x 30 Town Hall in Wahoo
- When: 9:30-10:30AM CT on Monday, June 7, 2021
- Where: Saunders County Fairgrounds (4-H Building), 635 E 1st St., WAHOO
Stop 30 x 30 Town Hall in Broken Bow
- When: 1:00-2:00PM CT on Monday, June 7, 2021
- Where: One Box Convention Center, 2750 S 27th St., BROKEN BOW