“Our top objective is to move Missouri forward. Today, by signing these bills into law, we are headed the right direction. The legislature should be proud of the work that was done this year. Many significant bills were passed during this very productive session,” said Governor Parson.
The following bills were signed:
- HB 1831 – Changes the laws regarding the sales tax holiday that occurs in early August by adding an exemption for disposable diapers
- HB 2101 – Specifies that guardian ad litem fees shall not be automatically waived in certain civil actions
- SB 593 – Enacts provisions relating to financial solvency of insurance companies
- SB 594 – Exempts certain types of commercial insurance lines from filing requirements with respect to rates, rate plans, modifications, and manuals
- SB 782 – Modifies provisions relating to the Department of Natural Resources
SOURCE: news provided by GOVERNOR.MO.GOV on an unknown date. The website does not disclose the date.