Top-10 Steak Restaurants in St. Louis based on public opinion, not ours
ST LOUIS, MO – Unless you are a vegetarian, like I am, most people love a great steak. St. Louis has plenty of great restaurants to choose from. We have created a list of the Top-10 Steak Restaurants in St. Louis, MO.
They are as follows:
- Twisted Tree – 144 Reviews – 10701 Watson Rd, Attached to Holiday Inn, Sunset Hills, Saint Louis, MO
- Citizen Kane’s Steak House – 242 Reviews – 133 W Clinton Pl, Kirkwood, Saint Louis, MO
- Kreis Restaurant – 41 Reviews – 267 Reviews – 535 S Lindbergh Blvd, Frontenac, Saint Louis, MO
- Carmine’s Steak House – 409 Reviews – 20 S 4th St, Walnut St., Saint Louis, MO
- 801 Chophouse St. Louis – 250 Reviews – 137 Carondelet Plz, Clayton, Saint Louis, MO
- J. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks and Seafood – 179 Reviews – 17A W County Ctr, Suite A102, Des Peres, MO
- The Tenderloin Room – 157 Reviews – 232 N Kingshighway Blvd, Saint Louis, MO
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – 370 Reviews – 315 Chestnut St, Hyatt Hotel, Saint Louis, MO
- Tucker’s Place – 293 Reviews – 2117 S 12th St, Saint Louis, MO
- Texas Roadhouse – 151 Reviews – 1220 S Kirkwood Rd, Kirkwood, MO
Congratulations to the finalists. Like our other Top-10 lists, they are compiled based on public information about customers’ online reviews. This is not our opinions and ratings, its is customer just like you.