Energizer Holdings Inc, St. Louis, Missouri
Energizer Holdings Inc is a manufacturer, supplier, and marketer of household batteries and specialization batteries and light solutions. The company is a publicly traded company trading on the NYSE stock exchange, ticker; ENR. The company has an estimated 61.91 million outstanding shares creating a market capitalization of approximately $2.60B.
The business is a designer and designer of automotive odor and appearance solutions. It functions throughout four geographic segments, U.S. that Includes the USA and Canada, Latin America, which comprises its markets from Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific, that includes its markets from Asia, Australia, and Newzealand.
The business offers batteries with lithium, alkaline, carbon dioxide, nickel metal hydride, zinc air and silver chromium structures. The goods can be bought under the Energizer and Eveready brands at the performance, price and premium sections you need to comprise chief, rechargeable, specialization and hearing assistance solutions. It generates, markets and spreads light products, such as apron, lanterns and kid's lights and room lights.
As of November 4, 2017 the officers and directors were as follows:
- J. Patrick Mulcahy, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Alan R. Hoskins, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Timothy W. Gorman Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mark S. LaVigne, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Susan K. Drath, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Gregory T. Kinder, Executive Vice President and Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Emily K. Boss, Vice President, General Counsel
- Robert V. Vitale, Director
- Bill G. Armstrong, Independent Director
- Cynthia J. Brinkley, Independent Director