Missouri Auto Accident Report: injuries to Curtis R. Milton and Stacy M. Milton from Pacific, Missouri.
(STL.News) The Missouri Highway Patrol reported a traffic accident. We regret to report this accident/news but wish that everybody involved and their families the best.
- Date: July 5, 2021
- Time: 3:00 am
- Number of Vehicles: One (1)
- Driver Name (1): Curtis R. Milton (43) from Pacific, MO
- Occupant (1): Stacy M. Milton (45) from Pacific, MO
- Driver Name (2): N/A
- Injury Driver (1): Moderate – Occupant has minor injuries
- Injury Driver (2): N/A
- Vehicle Description (1): 2008 Harley Davidson FXD
- Vehicle Description (2): N/A
- Incident ID Number: 210342224
- County: Jefferson County, Missouri
- Location: Route F at Kilkenny Lane
- Driver Insurance (1): Progressive
- Driver Insurance (2): N/A
- Vehicle (s) Direction: Northbound
- Investigated by: Trooper BA Alcorn #210
- Troop: Troop C
- Misc. Information: the vehicle was struck by a deer, causing the driver to lose control and crash. Both driver and occupant were ejected.
It is the law in Missouri to:
- Wear a Seat-belt
- Have auto insurance
- Obey the laws
- Do NOT drive while under the influence of alcohol or drug use.