Become a Media Partner with STL.News
As a media partner you will have access to publish your local news on STL.News, which is shown in Google News, Bing News, Apple News, multiple social media channels and more.
The benefits to publishing your content on STL.News are:
- Your content will be shown to our audience, but more importantly, it will be shown on Google News, Google Search, Bing News, Bing Search, Apple News, News360.com, multiple social media channels and more.
- We provide a state-of-the-art-technology for our news platform featuring high-speed Dell Enterprise servers integrated with a worldwide CDN that has more than 160 data centers located around the world.
- STL.News Ahrefs rankings are UR Rating of 87 and DR Rating of 72 and ranked 63,643 website in the world as of September 10, 2019. Making it in the top .00062 of all websites in the world. Not bad out of 1B websites online.
- Publishers will be given a dedicated page that they can sell advertising spots and press release distribution services.
- We will optimize your content on STL.News for maximum online visibility.
- Get your news content in the major search engines and Google News without the hassle and expense of building and managing a top ranking news site.
- Becoming a partner will further enhance our States Top Leading News coverage increasing the value of advertising even higher as traffic to that specific state increases with additional local news stories.
Our news is shown on:
- Google News
- Bing News
- Apple News
- Shared to our social media network
- Provide a reliable online news source with significant online presence.
- Create a nationwide media partner network to enhance local news
- Publish as much news worthy content as possible
- Create a rewarding relationship between our news sources, media partners and readers
We provide our Media Partners:
- Access to our news platform
- Business Listings on STL.News
- Specific news category pages
- Training & support
- Training meetings
- State specific domain names
- Aggregated referral sites
- Social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Linkedin
- IT support
Media partners will be responsible for:
- Publishing State News
- Creating New Local News Sources
- Selling Advertising on their Dedicated Category Pages
- Sell Press Release Distribution
- Sell Social Media Post
- Sell Business Listings
- eListings – list businesses in 69 online business directories