Enter the news business – start your own business – start your own PR business – start your own news/advertising agency as a Media Partner with STL.News
STL.News offers media partners opportunities. STL.News is an unbiased online news publication publishing licensed news stories provided by the Associated Press (AP), press releases from national government offices and agencies, state government offices and agencies, local municipalities and publicly traded companies.
Our news is shown on:
- Google News
- Bing News
- Apple News
- Shared to our social media network
- Provide a reliable online news source
- Publish unbiased direct source news
- Create a worldwide media partner network to enhance local news
- Publish as much news worthy content as possible
- Create a rewarding relationship between our news sources, media partners and readers
We offer media partner opportunities by state.
Our media partners will be responsible for:
- Publishing State News
- Creating New Local News Sources
- Selling Advertising on their Dedicated Category Pages
- Sell Press Release Distribution
- Sell Social Media Post
- eListings – list businesses in 69 online business directories
- and more
STL.News will publish AP news content, which is world and national news coverage.
As a media partner, you will enter the news business with the best news coverage available. Partnering with STL.News, together, we will further enhance state news covering increasing the value of advertising even higher as traffic to that specific state increases with additional local news stories.
We provide our Media Partners:
- Access to our news platform
- Specific news category pages
- Training & support
- Access to state news sources
- Training meetings
Our meetings will include publishing, content and marketing training and round-tables.
We offer a state specific License Agreements for an upfront fee and charge a percentage of revenue generated use and management of our state news platform.
For more information about STL.News visit our Sitemap