Live Music Schedule
ST. LOUIS, MO: (STLRestaurant.News) – Talayna’s Italian Restaurant is a St. Louis based restaurant that has been in business for more than 50 years. The owners, Mehdi and Susan Rouhani have celebrated their 35 year ownership over the past year by remodeling the establishment, adding online ordering, and offering a mobile app to enhance their customer service and satisfaction.
They feature two special offerings (1) an all you can eat pizza, pasta and salad lunch buffet for $9.99 (2) occasional live music on Friday and Saturday nights.
The music provided by Talayna’s Italian Restaurant is diverse offering something for every age. Talayna’s Live Music Schedule for May 2016 is posted on their website and is listed as follows:
- Friday, May 13, 2016 – Philip Gomez
- Saturday, May 14, 2016 – Bob Gleason
- Friday, May 20, 2016 – Brian Fog
- Saturday, May 21, 2016 – J.B.
- Friday, May 27, 2016 – Nathan
- Saturday, May 28, 2016 – Farshid
The live music schedule for June is as follows:
- Friday, June 3, 2016 – Doughy
- Saturday, June 4, 2016 – Jeff That Guy
- Friday, June 10, 2016 – Bob Gleason
- Saturday, June 11, 2016 – Rewind
- Friday, June 17, 2016 – Philip Gomez
- Saturday, June 18, 2016 – Brian Fog
- Friday, June 24, 2016 – Jeff That Guy
- Saturday, June 25, 2016 – J. Bozzi
While they attempt to keep the schedule accurate, things happen. Schedule is subject to change without notice. If it is critical, they recommend that you call to verify the the live music schedule.
If you are not familiar with Talayna’s it is worth a visiting to get to know them. They are one of the oldest pizzeria’s in the St. Louis metro area. They have been in business for more than 50 years and have been serving St. Louis style pizza before it was even called “St. Louis style pizza”, according to Mehdi Rouhani.
Talayna’s offers all of the various styles of pizza including NY Style, Chicago Style, St. Louis Style, Artisan and a large selection of pasta. Additionally, they offer online ordering, delivery and catering services to the St. Louis metro area. Recently, they have hired a new chef that they will be announcing soon. Stay tuned!
For more information contact:
Mehdi or Susan Rouhani
68 Four Seasons Shopping Center
Phone (314) 469-6650 or visit their WEBSITE