BROADWAY OYSTER BAR – ST. LOUIS, MO
ST. LOUIS, MO: (STLRestaurant.News) – Broadway Oyster Bar has become a destination in the St. Louis area as many of their customers are from out of town coming to St. Louis just to visit their favorite Cajun restaurant or listen to their favorite band.
Their Cajun cuisines is some of the best around, if not the best Cajun cuisine in the city. St. Louis Restaurant Review recently published a REVIEW about Broadway Oyster Bar. They have a very interesting menu, atmosphere and following. It is a casual atmosphere and one that the customers are there to have fun. Not only is their cuisines outstanding so it their live music. The upcoming schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday, June 1st @ 9 pm – Delta Sol Revival celebrates Tyler’s Birthday
- Thursday, June 2nd @ 10 pm – Southern Exposure Plays the Funk and Soul of New Orleans
- Friday, June 3rd @ 10 pm – Rhythm Section Road Show presents Big Mike & The Blue City
- Saturday, June 4th @ 10 pm – Old Shoe with guests TBA
- Friday, June 10th @ 10 pm – The New Orleans Suspects with Special Guests, Funky Butt Brass Band
For more information we recommend that you contact Broadway Oyster Bar.
St. Louis, MO 63102
Phone: (314) 621-8811
Email: [email protected]
The video provided is intended solely for informational/educational rather than promotional purposes.