SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates MCAE, ASPA, POND, ADOC, CHWA
NEW YORK (STL.News) Halper Sadeh LLP, an investor rights law firm, is investigating the following companies for potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to:
- Mountain Crest Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: MCAE)’s the merger with ETAO International Group.
- Abri SPAC I, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASPA)’s a merger with Apifiny+Group+Inc.
- Angel Pond Holdings Corporation (NYSE: POND)’s a merger with MariaDB Corporation Ab.
- Edoc Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: ADOC)’s merger with Calidi Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- CHW Acquisition Corporation (NASDAQ: CHWA)’s merger with Wag Labs, Inc.
Halper Sadeh LLP may seek increased consideration, additional disclosures, and information concerning the proposed transaction, or other relief and benefits on behalf of shareholders.
Shareholders are encouraged to contact the firm free of charge to discuss their legal rights and options. Call Daniel Sadeh or Zachary Halper at (212) 763-0060 or email [email protected] or [email protected]
Halper Sadeh LLP represents investors worldwide who have fallen victim to securities fraud and corporate misconduct. Their attorneys have been instrumental in implementing corporate reforms and recovering millions of dollars on behalf of defrauded investors.
NOTE: These cases are investigations only at this point. Call the law firm for additional information. STL.News is not implying that the companies listed have violated any laws or regulations. The investigation will determine if violations occurred.