Governor Newsom Signs Legislation
- AB 1946 by Assembly member Tasha Boerner Horvath (D-Encinitas) – Electric bicycles: safety and training program.
- AB 2577 by Assembly member Frank Bigelow (R-O’Neals) – Elections: uniform filing forms.
- SB 633 by Senator Monique Lim?n (D-Santa Barbara) – Consumer credit contracts: translations.
- SB 874 by Senator Dave Cortese (D-San Jose) – Classified school district and community college employees: probation: promotion.
- SB 928 by Senator Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Public administrators: compensation.
- SB 1305 by Senator John Laird (D-Santa Cruz) – State vehicle fleet: alternative fuel vehicles.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov.
Read more related news of California: