- AB 467 by Assemblymember Tasha Boerner Horvath (D-Encinitas) – Competitions on state property: prize compensation: gender equity.
- AB 746 by Assemblymember Jim Wood (D-Santa Rosa) – Sherman Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Law: beer manufacturer licensees: exemption.
- SB 276 by Senator Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Immunizations: medical exemptions.
- SB 419 by Senator Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) – Pupil discipline: suspensions: willful defiance.
- SB 543 by Senator Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Pedicabs.
- SB 714 by Senator Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Immunizations.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
- AB 295 by Assemblymember Tom Daly (D-Anaheim) – Insurance: underwritten title companies.
- AB 412 by Assemblymember Sharon Quirk-Silva (D-Fullerton) – Escrow agents: asset requirements.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov