American Railcar Industries, Inc. – This St. Louis area based public traded company designs and produces railcars and an assortment of components such as its North American railcar and industrial niches. It operates using three segments: manufacturing, railcar leasing, and railcar services. The provider’s Manufacturing segment is made up of rail car fabricating and railcar and industrial component manufacturing. The railcar leasing segment is made up of railcars manufactured by it and rented to third parties under operating leases. The rail car services segment is made up of railcar repair, technology, and field services. By December 3 1, 20-16, the organization’s operations comprised eight manufacturing plants which manufacture and build garbage, chiefly steel, into railcars, railcar components, and industrial components; eight rail car mend facilities; along with 1 1 mobile repair (portable units) and miniature repair-shop (miniature shop) locations.
The company is publicly traded on the Nasdaq stock exchange: Ticker: ARII
American Railcar Industries, Inc.
100 Clark Street
St. Charles, Missouri
Phone: (636) 940-6000
As of record on November 1, 2017 the officers and directors are as follows:
- SungHwan Cho, Chairman of the Board
- Jeffrey S. Hollister, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Luke M. Williams, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
- Yevgeny Fundler, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- John R. O’Bryan, Senior Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer
- Jonathan Frates, Director
- Michael Nevin, Director
- Harold First ,Independent Director
- James Michael Laisure, Independent Director
- James C. Pontious, Independent Director
As of closing price on November 1, 2017 market cap was estimated to be $770.8 Million.