Crews working to restore power to customers impacted by severe storms
COLLINSVILLE, IL (STL.News) Ameren Illinois has activated its Emergency Operations Center (EOC) at 10:00 p.m. Saturday in response to a line of severe storms that caused scattered outages in central Illinois. The EOC will be staffed around-the-clock to coordinate service restoration, logistical support and communication.
- Information on the restoration status of individual outages will be provided directly to customers who have reported their outage to Ameren.
- Ameren Illinois customers without power should call (800) 755-5000 to report an outage, log onto the website at AmerenIllinois.com, or report their outage using the mobile phone app.
- Customers who report their outage are able to sign up for outage alerts to receive text or email restoration updates. Learn more at Ameren.com/alerts.
- Real-time outage information is available on the outage map at AmerenIllinois.com/outagemap.
- Customers and media can receive timely updates on outage restoration by following the Ameren Illinois news feed on Facebook or at twitter.com/AmerenIllinois.
- Treat all downed lines as energized and stay away. Report to Ameren Illinois immediately at (800) 755-5000.