Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. – The corporation’s respiratory maintenance systems are all used at the cure of severe and chronic respiratory disorders like asthma, asthma, emphysema, pneumonia, and bronchitis. Palliative maintenance systems are all employed in both the hospitals and alternative care settings. Its health electronics contains hospitals, alternative care preferences, and operation centers. The provider’s medical gas equipment services and products comprise medical gas system structure services and products, medical gas system regulation apparatus, renewable oxygen and specialization gas tanks, and mobile suction equipment. Its catastrophe medical services and products include respiratory/resuscitator services and products and injury patient handling solutions. Additionally, it supplies injury and patient treatment products, for example, spine immobilization solutions.
The company is publicly traded on the Nasdaq stock exchange: Ticker: AHPI.
Contact information: 1720 Sublette Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63110 – Phone: (314) 771-2400 or 800-444-3954
According to Google Finance, as of November 1, 2017 the officers and directors are as follows:
- John D. Weil Independent Chairman of the Board
- Earl R. Refsland President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Daniel C. Dunn Vice President – Finance, Chief Financial Officer Secretary & Treasurer
- Andrew D. Riley Vice President-Operation
- William A. Peck M.D Independent Director
- Joseph Ernest Root Jr. Independent Director
As of November 1, 2017 closing price the market cap is approximately $8.15 million.